Pull up a chair and grab yourself a line of developer code, you're about to listen to a bit of the story all about the origins of Crimpd!
Tom Randall sat down with one of the founders of Crimpd, Peter Klimek, to take a step back in time to where things all started between Lattice and Crimpd. They discuss how the partnership came about, all the way through to where we're looking to go in the future and where training and technology could potentially go.
This one's very much of a 'behind the scenes' chat of all things Lattice & Crimpd, so if you're not aware of what the Crimpd App actually is, go and download it right now so you know what they're talking about!
1. Peter’s background in IT and tech and how he got into app development from cyber security.
2. The origin story behind Crimpd, the collaboration with Lattice and how it all happened.
3. What are the key features to getting an app experience right and how does this relate to training.
4. What is Crimpd next developing.
5. What he would advise to anyone interested in working in the tech sector.
6. What is the future of apps and tech in climbing, and its influence on training.
The Lattice jingle is brought to you by Devin Dabney, music producer of the outdoor industry who also hosts the American Climbing Project.